[Fluxus] Running Fluxus in emacs (Was: Running Fluxus in DrScheme)

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Fri Nov 9 15:58:36 PST 2007

On Oct 22, 2007 7:36 PM, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:
> > not yet, the priority is getting things working like the above, then get
> > things like the camera added. I've made a start on this - I've got
> > key-pressed and mouse-button etc working, I'll get this code released so
> > you can give it a try.
>
> This is the script I'm currently using:
> http://www.pawfal.org/flotsam/daisy/drflux.ss

aha! that's where it is

I just figured how to run it from emacs (i like it better then
drscheme, although i miss the debugger at times):

in a buffer with scheme file open: C-c C-l
this is bound to scheme-load-file which will ask for scheme command
line, where i type: mred -z -f

this runs mred, loads the file (-f) and opens REPL on stdin/out (-z)
which will be inside emacs' "inferior scheme" buffer.

now i can use repl or edit scheme scripts and send them or parts of
them to the interpeter.

--
cheers,
artm