[fluxus] mac probs (0.11)

dave dave at pawfal.org
Mon May 21 11:52:11 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 20:26 +0200, Artem Baguinski wrote:
> my powerbook is about to die and the next one will gonna be a linux
> PC. i'm afraid i won't be able to finish maintaining the mac version
> of fluxus.
>
> BTW, any suggestions for linux (fluxus:) friendly laptop with decent
> graphics chipset?

I'm not knowledgeable about hardware, but 2 out of my 2 laptops have
been thinkpads, and the only trouble I've had with them was the
microphone socket breaking in my old one (which I didn't treat very
well). Graphics wise you can do better though probably, at some tradeoff
in size/cost/robustness.

Lenovo also came top in that recent (admittedly more than slightly
dubious) eco friendliness ranking.