[fluxus] fluxus segfault

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Mon May 28 11:34:32 PDT 2007

maybe im doing something wrong but fluxus cvs isnt working for me, i
tried to do a backtrace as you pointed in the list and it gave me this
error:

Breakpoint 1 at 0x40f510: file main.cpp, line 158.
Starting program: /home/glauber/live/fluxus/fluxus-0.13
[New Thread 47462788783328 (LWP 14174)]
[Switching to Thread 47462788783328 (LWP 14174)]
main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffe3443098) at main.cpp:158
158     int main(int argc, char *argv[])

i dont know exactly what im doing here so this report can be my mess
too, but fluxus 12 release is working ok