[fluxus] commits

dave dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 23 17:08:42 PDT 2007

I've branched v0_12_maintenance, and incremented the cvs head version to
0.13 - and named the executable fluxus-0.13 (it's possible to install
and run this version in parallel with 0.12)

* stereo rendering support by Alex Norman, adding:
	- (set-stereo-mode ['no-stereo 'crystal-eyes 'colour])
	- (get-stereo-mode)
	- (get-eye-separation)
	- (set-eye-separation)
* (draw-buffer) added by Alex Norman
* libfluxus clean up, removed old cruft, simplified renderer
* removed (begin-scene) and (end-scene), added (render) - you can draw
immediate mode primitives at any time now, they will appear in the next
(render)
* removed feedback for aesthetic reasons
* added (clear-zbuffer)
* added (pixels-load) for loading pngs into pixel prims
* renamed (upload-pixels) to (pixels-upload)

Alex, please check I haven't trashed anything - and feel free to commit
stuff. (I haven't fixed the editor yet)

.. off to find some red/green glasses :]