[fluxus] 0.12 rc2

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sat May 12 07:39:28 PDT 2007

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.12rc2.tar.gz
still requires a prerelease version of plt from here:
http://pre.plt-scheme.org/installers/
I used 369.10 which I will make availible on pawfal.org next week
Build plt with: ./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/usr/local

* executable is now called "fluxus" rather than "fluxus-0.12"
* helpmap.scm is now part of the install - so (help "funcname") should
work by default
* binary modules are now installed to fluxus-0.12/extensions to simplify
cross platform install
* added the canvas example (called flx-drscheme.scm) to the examples

also - if you want to change where the fluxus collects stuff gets
installed, it should be possible to change "CollectsLocation" in the
SConstruct to put it whereever (i.e. for OSX) this is automatically
passed to main.cpp to look for the collects at startup - so we don't
need a env var (I think)