[fluxus] start-framedump is undefined, apparently

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jan 31 02:11:08 PST 2007

> Hi,
>
> I've been enjoying fluxus-0.12b2 tonight, made a nice snowflake
> thingy[*] with the turtle builder, but I can't save the animation,
> because:
>
> reference to undefined identifier: start-framedump
>
> The same issue seems to appear for all functions in FluxusIOBinding.cpp
> with non-zero second argument to scm_c_define_gsubr().

That's coincidence, FluxusIOBinding.cpp is not used anymore, and shouldn't
be in cvs. These functions are now split into those that are part of the
fluxus-engine binary module, in
modules/fluxus-engine/src/UtilFunctions.cpp the others, like the input
functions are part of the scheme module fluxus-input, in
modules/scheme/fluxus-input.ss.

Porting the rest of the functions in FluxusIOBinding (framedumping, the
texture searchpaths and the livecode recorder) are the outstanding things
left for me to do before release.

Nice snowflakes! I'll try to get this committed in a few days.