[fluxus] 0.12 b2

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sun Jan 14 15:35:22 PST 2007

dave wrote:
> hi all,
>
> * committed fixes for the dMatrix crash
> * added the PLTCOLLECTS environment variable
>
> new beta for testing:
> http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.12b2.tar.gz
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

examples/01-tree.scm works fine here on my laptop, with very minor
changes (attached) and a huge command line to run it:

claude at minimus ~ $ PATH="/home/claude/bin/:$PATH"
PLTHOME="/home/claude/lib/drscheme/"
PLTCOLLECTS="/home/claude/lib/drscheme/collects/:/usr/lib/drscheme/collects"
fluxus-0.12 src/fluxus-0.12b2/examples/01-tree.scm
jack server not running?
Could not attach to jack
Welcome to fluxus
claude at minimus ~ $

I didn't try any of the other examples.

Reasons for changes to SConstruct:
1. change installation prefix
2. gentoo puts drscheme in an unusual place
3. mzscheme must be linked before mzgc otherwise I get loads of
undefined symbol errors

Thanks!

Claude
--