[fluxus] 0.12b1 + cvs merge

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Jan 12 08:30:40 PST 2007

>> > How language-agnostic is Fluxus' core?
>

> thats quite an interesting question actually, because, and please excuse
> me posting only about a clumsy idea I have,  I was wondering, if it
could be
> a good way for implementing a graphics server for supercollider.

This question has come up before, and I think it would be a good thing to
try and do. Again I must plead a quite a lot of ignorance about
supercollider - but the way I would approach it would be to spec out a 3D
graphics server interface over osc. Then we could write it in scheme
running on fluxus, as one such implementation. Others could be in
processing, or blender... I think it would be an interesting project.