[fluxus] function list?

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Mon Jan 8 10:29:31 PST 2007

> This may be a dumb-ish question, but is there some sort of master
> function list for Fluxus? Or is there an easy way to find out what all
> the possible functions are (some source code file, perhaps)?

this was one of the aims of transfering the docs to texi format, but i didnt
get around to to making the definitions appear in a way that was visually
compatible with the examples.

see any of the chapters after 'state machine' for all the docuemtned
definitions. http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/docs/index.html

> If I could find such a list, I would gladly contribute some help
> documenting those functions.

i think dave has some newfangled automated documentation extraction from the
source, and im not really sure how this would affect the texi version.

nk