[fluxus] osX-plt {non}progress

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Jan 5 04:14:27 PST 2007

>> actually - that's a really good sign, it probably just cant find it.
>> in the version you have (to change in next commit!) the fluxus app is
>> hardcoded to look for it in $HOME/.fluxus/startup.scm
>
> yeah, i tried this - no luck. but i was wondering if {not}having
> $HOME/.fluxus.scm affects how it works ?+

nope

in main.cpp, it executes STARTUP_SCRIPT which is initialised to:
(load (string-append (path->string (find-system-path 'home-dir))
\".fluxus/startup.scm\"))

just looking at cvs, it looks like the current version won't work anyway -
do you have an Interpreter.h/.cpp?

I have a gig later so I won't have time to commit my changes till tomorrow.