[fluxus] Of the building of fluxus on Ubuntu

SliceInDices sliceindices at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:02:36 PST 2007

Hello fluxus-izen
I've been playing with that wonderful program for some time now and I would
be much pleased to have it working on my brand new Ubuntu install. I have
all the necessary libraries and dependencies and there is no error at
compile
time. It also start perfectly. But, and that's where it puzzle me, it crash
with
an undefined Segmentation Fault (core dumped) as soon as i try to run a
(build-cube) or any poly. I know, I don't have alot of debugging information
to give you but i forgot my Linux Debugging 101 class (I just went back to
linux after some years)
--
--------
SliceInDices aka Cyrille from Montréal