[fluxus] feature request - colourmode

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Sun Jan 14 13:09:57 PST 2007

Hi,

I have a feature request for changing colors - maybe it is already a
par of fluxus somehow, but I missed it in the docs.  It would be
great if the "colour" function had global (colour-mode  XXX)
attribute, that switched between HSL and RGB (and even had options
for other colorspaces...)  It's something that Processing does that's
very handy, and would be nice for live performances.  RGB is a bit
constraining.

Obviously not a high priority, given the current development, but I
thought it'd be worth adding to the queue.  Perhaps I could help with
it, I'll take a look at the code at some point in the next few weeks
(going on a trip for a bit)

Cheers
Evan