[fluxus] Compiling on Mac?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Feb 28 03:39:49 PST 2007

> Hi all,
> I had posted about my compile problems on mac on February 7th.
> Am I the only one having such problems?
>
> The information that I had provided in my last email hints that
> fluxus 0.12 can't be compiled on a mac.
>
> Do I miss anything obvious?

Nope, this is indeed the case. Unfortunately I don't own an mac, so we are
at the mercy of kind mac developers for whom fluxus is not a primary
concern.

I've been careful to make the code as cross platform as I can (which is
not too hard between these architectures) so hopefully most of the changes
are needed in the build scripts - which have been much simplified since
the last attempt, but are still more complex than previous versions as
they need to build and install plt modules and scheme scripts in addition
to the main application.