[Fluxus] v0.13 stuff

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Fri Aug 24 19:49:53 PDT 2007

"Dave Griffiths" <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> Hi all,
Hey!

> I'm going to test and profile the current build a little, it would be
> really nice to get the OSX fixes in, and the portuguese help text finished
> (sounds like both of these are nearly finished?)

I've committed scratchpad-doc.ss translated, unfortunately didn't had
time  to test it yet, but it was working last time i checked, also
missed to comment on the comment talk section, i let that for later
and ended up missing it sorry, but I'm happy that you liked the idea
of thought bubbles.

> In the meantime, I've also kept up the shader writing so the library is
> growing (and getting slightly more interesting), I'll put all these in
> 0.13 as well:

This is very cool stuff i want to experiment with it soon, the pictures
are very nice.

> http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=FluxusHardwareShaderLibrary
> more pics:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/