[fluxus] 3m

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Sat Apr 28 10:47:36 PDT 2007

yeah, that ended up working for me but when I run the app it just pegs the cpu
and does nothing [doesn't show a screen or anything], I was able to run the
"fluxus in mred" example, though there was no sort of animation, but when I put
a window over the graphics window and then brought the graphics window back into
focus I saw that the ball was deformed.

-Alex