[fluxus] building CVS on Ubuntu Feisty

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Apr 25 09:44:07 PDT 2007

> so now that fluxus is using plt scheme, should we be able to run fluxus
> simply by executing the fluxus-0.12 executable or do we have to set some
> other things up?

it should just work executing fluxus-0.12

> I just built fluxus on an Ubuntu edgy box with nvidia proprietary drivers
> [the newest ones from nvidia] and I get a segmentation fault immediately
> after running that executable. (oh yeah, the box is 64bit)

any chance of running it through gdb and posting the results?
does 0.11 work on the same box?

fluxus has been reported running ok on 64bit so there shouldn't be any
showstoppers to do with that, but it's entirely possible I've done
something stupid recently to break this.