[fluxus] R: [Newbie] How to install fluxus on ubuntu?

dave dave at pawfal.org
Fri Sep 8 14:02:14 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 19:35 +0200, Artem Baguinski wrote:
> On 08/09/06, Davide Morelli <info at davidemorelli.it> wrote:
> >
> > I think you have the wrong version of some GL library.. i mean that library
> > is present (or you'd have a missing header error) but you have an old
> > version and you miss some needed function (glGetProgramiv, glGetShaderiv,
> > glGetShaderInfoLog)
> >
> > I'm no scons expert but i've noticed that it often miss the version check

that'll be glew - I didn't specify a version, but I'm running 1.3.4. I
think the debian packages are older than that so maybe that's the
problem.

not sure what the problem is with fluxus 0.10 - but I'd stick with 0.11
if I were you.

> that'll be Dave or myself, not scons per se

I'm not enough of a scons expert at all - obviously we need to put
version checking in too...