[fluxus] osx fixes / last commit

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Mon Sep 4 13:27:45 PDT 2006

last commit to the HEAD fixes building on osx and introduces
DEPS_PREFIX_PATH option which is a colon separated list of exta
prefixes where dependancies are installed. useful on osx with some
port system or if you have your onw custom prefixes where you install
your custom build software.

developer's sugar: you only have to give this option once, it is saved
in options.cache text file. I'm planning to do the same with the other
options (X11 and MULTITEXTURE).

Grrr... i just figured that while i wasn't looking my hosting provider
implemented new "feature" - for security reasons i can't upload .dmg
files via web interface. i'm trying to find my ftp account details to
upload 0.11osx-rc1