[fluxus] tutorial scripts

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Sep 3 05:49:23 PDT 2006

Hi all,

As part of preparing for some fluxus workshops, I've been writing
tutorial scripts - they are designed to be explained partly by me
talking through them, but they might be useful for learning fluxus as
they are (they contain lots of comments). They go from the simplest cube
script to recursion, texturing, built primitives, pdata and briefly the
physics system.

There is also a really quick Scheme primer howto, and some example
textures to play with.

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxusworkshop.tar.gz

I'll put it in cvs somewhere soon (I don't want to add it to the release
as the textures are too big)