[fluxus] audio troubles on OS X

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Fri Nov 24 07:33:08 PST 2006

Hi there, I'm new to fluxus, trying to get it up and running for the
first time on OS X 10.4.8

I try to start the audio using (start-audio "" 256 44100) and get:

unknown source port in attempted connection []
JackClient::ConnectInput: cannot connect input port [] to [In0]

Fluxus then shows up in the JackPilot window, and I can connect audio
sources to it, but I don't see anything change in the window (this is
after running the cube audio demo code form the quickstart doc
online).  I've tried various combinations of audio sources with no
luck, and on a side not it appears that after the audio is started,
changing the source string argument doesn't actually do anything.
But I can't seem to find documentation on that?

Thanks
Evan