[fluxus] fluxus on osx (n-th try)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu May 18 02:15:28 PDT 2006

> /hey there,
>
> the next thing , i'd be interested in is to find out which part of the
> source code requests the 'deprecated' (at least for the guile-1.8.x
> branch) file.

to my knowledge, nothing in fluxus requires that library directly. I've
also built it here (on linux) with that library removed.

but maybe the osx part of the SConstruct file is still looking for
guile-1.6 somewhere.... it doesn't look like it though.

so it looks like the guile install is out of wack. can you try removing
all trace of guile on your machine, reinstalling 1.8 and trying again - or
have you done that already? If you still can't get that to work, what
about sticking with guile 1.6 and going back to building fluxus 0.9? it
sounded like you were closer with that...

perhaps I should get a mac one day

hmm.