[fluxus] start on osy (second approach)

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed May 17 11:52:04 PDT 2006

hmm, odd, i just installed guile1.8 and i can run guile just fine
"which guile" gives me : /usr/local/bin/guile
and i see that i have /usr/local/include/guile/gh.h
and /usr/local/lib/libguile<lots of extensions>

but when i run scons i get:
Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment
Checking for main() in C library m... yes
Checking for main() in C library jack... yes
Checking for main() in C library sndfile... yes
Checking for main() in C library guile... no
ERROR: 'guile' must be installed!

I see that I have some guile stuff left over in /usr/local/lib
(required by some other packages), maybe this is an issue? maybe it
should be checking /usr/local first or something?????

thanks,
Alex