[fluxus] Location in screen coordiantes WAS Re: a couple of questions

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Mar 15 04:42:05 PST 2006

> getting the screen coordiantes would greatly improve my current
> project, if you can point me in the right direction for adding this
> get-projection-transfrom and get-viewport-transform I'll look into
> adding them myself.

those new functions should give you the ability to reconstruct the
transforms for a point into pixel space, but I havent tried it myself, so
we'll see.

I noticed that get-camera-transform returns the inverse of the camera
matrix, and I'm not at all clear why. Just a warning :)

I tried something similar to what you're doing a while ago (except I used
3D space for panning, using openal):
http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=AutumnPage
The trees are where the line primitives come from.