[fluxus] 0.9b2

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Mar 2 02:35:06 PST 2006

> i do have one system that segfaults when trying to draw anything, i
> can run other opengl apps, but any graphics stuff with fluxus causes a
> segfault.
> here is the output of gdb bt full... do you think this is a fluxus
> issue or my setup?
> (for some reason i'm thinking fluxus as this is a debian stable
> install, i can build other opengl stuff and run it)

could you send me the script that causes this... it's a draw-something,
but do build-somethings also cause this? It's probably a driver bug, as
it's dependant on that setup - but it'll be being triggered by something
fluxus is doing that we can probably fix.

was this the same system that segfaulted when we were drawing polyprims
with only two vertices?