[fluxus] fluxus 0.8 on gentoo?

wlindner at vt.edu wlindner at vt.edu
Wed Jan 11 22:36:33 PST 2006

Quoting Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org>:

> > I had the same bug report from another 64 bit user, so we're definately
> > into 64 bit debugging land....

well, I got the cvs snapshot tonight and it works great!  I'm now just having
problems getting it to connect to jack...  I don't know if it's related or not
to the 64bit issue...  it doesn't seem to recognize (start-audio) correctly.  I
put (start-audio 0 256 44100) in my .fluxus.scm file in my home directory and it
gives me this error:

ERROR: In Procedure start-audio:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: 0

so I tried it without the 0 because the docs said (start-audio) was (start-audio
n n) with the "n"s representing buffersize and samplerate and it complained I
didn't have enough arguments...