[fluxus] os x fluxus-0.8

Dan Bethell dan at pawfal.org
Sun Jan 8 03:48:46 PST 2006

I finally got around to writing up my adventures in the realm of fluxus
& os x.
http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=CompilingFluxusForMacOSX

I suppose the changes to src/main.cpp & SConscript should go back under
CVS - dave, you wanna de patches?

As for the 10.3 probs - it looks like the undefined ftime symbol is
referenced by guile. I'll have a think about what to do about that - it
might be a case of doing a rebuild of guile with #HAS_FTIME undef'd...
any ideas?

laters,
dan