[fluxus] and you, apply?

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Feb 12 12:19:01 PST 2006

my bad - happens when you write a binding for a language before you know
it... :) we need to fix this

I'll change apply to apply-transform.

so we also have source - which does what load does (I think) in normal
scheme, and load, which loads it into the editor. so what shall we
change this to - edit?

let me know if there are there any others.