[fluxus] Via ssh

Steven Norder info at zeropain.com
Sat Feb 4 13:03:28 PST 2006

Is there anyway to control this remotely?

Like though a ssh window or something.

See I have the computer I wish to use this on in my closet and I login via
ssh or this web interface I use.

Really all I need to know is there a way to make it auto load and run a
script so I don't have to walk into my closet everytime I make a change.

I would like to be able to do the live editing remotely but its not really
important. Is there a way to make it auto load and run a script though.

And thank you for the help with the sound problems I was having its connects
and runs now just had to figure out what name mplayer and upgrade to the cvs
version

Steven