[fluxus] 0.11b1

dave dave at pawfal.org
Thu Aug 31 08:32:05 PDT 2006

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.11b1.tar.gz

please give it a go and let me know if it works or not, so I can release
it to the world :)

full changelog:

* glsl support with (shader) and (shader-set!)
* big (recalc-normals) speedup
* normals recalculated for primitives of type POLYGON
* (keys-down) returns vector of the ascii values of all keys pressed
* (key-special-pressed id) for cursor keys etc
* (keys-special-down) returns vector of all special keys pressed
* kick/twist static object crash fix
* save with text highlighted now actually really safe (saves all rather
than
  selection + random characters)
* immediate mode state fix
* fixed (hint-points) for polygons
* fixed (draw-plane) and (draw-cube) no longer has a plane inside it :)
* equal? implemented for primitive types
* fixed picking when show-fps is turned on
* editor/repl bug fixes
* wireframe/solid z fighting fix
* (time) returns posix time now (don't ask)
* (turtle-attach object) : attaches the turtle to an existing primitive
for
  recalculating it's points (turtle-vert) writes into the vertex
position
  for the current index
* (turtle-skip count) : when attached to a primitive, this tells the
turtle
  to skip points - can be negative to go backwards. the indexing wraps
* (turtle-position) returns current vertex when attached to a primitive
* (hint-ignore-depth) as a cheap fix for transparency
* pgup/pgdown work
* escape - editor panic button
* ppm frame dump format support
* blobby implicit surface objects
* more examples
* (flx-major-version) and (flx-minor-version)