[fluxus] docs

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Thu Apr 27 10:52:21 PDT 2006

> I've removed the static html files from the repository, and started
> updating fluxus.texi.
>
> If people want to help with the docs (please! :)) then update the texinfo
> version rather than the old docs. Nik's put the command to autogenerate
> the html at the top of the file.

I was hoping to get a bit further than i have with keeping the docs updated
and consistent, but im glad the texi conversion wasnt a deadend. There are
still a few issues with the generated html (and im sure there are also a few
more parameters to texi2html or makeinfo that would produce nicer looking
output) but i still think its a step in the right direction from static html
pages.. .,