[fluxus] commits

dave dave at pawfal.org
Tue Apr 18 18:01:40 PDT 2006

* (camera-lag amount) when locked to a primitive, lags the camera - does
a linear interpolation on the matrix, so you can get some wacky stuff
happening with rotations/scales. smaller numbers are more laggy

* (set-camera-transform) overrides and turns off the mouse camera
control - use (reset-camera) to switch mouse control back on

* a multiply pdata-op for colour pdata and single float values

* stricter typing

the types used by fluxus are now much more strictly dealt with, I used
to convert everything to/from doubles, including primitive id numbers,
but now ints are ints where they need to be (this means you may have to
do some conversion yourself in fluxus scripts with inexact->exact, but
it shouldn't change much)

primitives are now their own scheme type (smob) so its harder to break
stuff. I've been playing with using the garbage collector to clean up
primitives, but it needs some work, and I'm not sure if it's really the
Right Thing...

sped up the vector building code a lot. but this means vectors returned
by fluxus now need to be used with functions like f32vector-ref
f32vector-set! etc. looking into a workround for this.