[fluxus] Re: me again

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Sep 29 08:26:27 PDT 2005

> when i hit f5 i get this in console:
>
> osc server not running...
>
> the osc server is simply defined by:
>
> (start-osc "8000")

yup, the cvs version has changed, as you can now send or recieve osc
messages, use (osc-source "8000") instead - there is an (osc-destination)
call now too. see the cvs docs for all the changes.

> im using the patches i did in july...very simple things and im also
> trying the osctest.scm from the examples thinking that maybe
> something changed
> in the CVS but i doubt it.

I probably haven't updated the osctest script. This actually bit me during
a live performance a few weeks ago, so I should get all this stuff sorted
out properly (and fix the object picking) and release a new version.

> im also getting this error, certainly related to my debian install,
> phps you have and idea why is coming front:
>
> freeglut (fluxus): glutGetModifiers() called outside an input callback

that's due to the changes from the livecode recording - but I thought I'd
fixed it, try another update. when does it happen - when you move the
mouse, or all the time?