libsnd error was: Re: [fluxus] a movie

_alejood alejo.duque at europeangraduateschool.net
Wed Sep 28 13:54:07 PDT 2005

hi dave, ck, all

nice link CK thanks. im d/l both videos now..slow connection here
but..sooon
76% [==========>         ] 54,299,661     7.23K/s    ETA 45:42

i just got the CVS version and im having this error...i cannot
remeber how i fixed it the last time..and im sure is something simple:

#fluxus
fluxus: error while loading shared libraries: libsndfile.so.1: cannot

i'm trying both as user and as root..to see if its a permissions problem

# ls -la /usr/local/lib/libsndfile.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root staff 20 Sep 25 15:00 /usr/local/lib/libsndfile.so.
1 -> libsndfile.so.1.0.11

and

#scons install
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment
Checking for main() in C library m... yes
Checking for main() in C library pthread... yes
Checking for main() in C library sndfile... yes
Checking for main() in C library fftw3... yes
Checking for main() in C library lo... yes
Checking for main() in C library ode... yes
Checking for main() in C library guile... yes
Checking for main() in C library portaudio... yes
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: `install' is up to date.
scons: done building targets.