[fluxus] building on OSX

%5GN sgnmod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:23:35 PDT 2005

thanks for the suggestions,

i used 0.4.1 because its said to build on osx..

now trying the 0.7rc1; but still the scons fail with:
Checking for main() in C library guile... no
ERROR: guile must be installed!

well, it is installed (typing guile -v in terminal gives me Guile 1.4)

the question is how does scons checks checks for guile presence
and how to tell it that it IS installed?

cheers,
voldemars