[fluxus] build error: PDataArithmetic.cpp

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Nov 30 06:42:02 PST 2005

On Nov 29, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Dave Griffiths wrote:
>> On Nov 29, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Dave Griffiths wrote:
>> ...hmm, the good news is that it doesn't crash either way (with/
>> without "*"), but the bad news is that this script doesn't produce
>> anything here...
>
> doh! add a (hint-points) at the top before (build particles).

...ok, now it works:  but the weird thing is that it works no matter
what reference I pass ("*" or not)...?  This doesn't seem right, and
seems to indicate that the code isn't being called (in addition to
the fact that it never reached a breakpoint I put there:  but that
may be my ignorance in debugging templates with gdb?)...

jamie