[fluxus] fluxus 0.7rc1

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 09:26:12 PDT 2005

hey ya'll,

On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Dave Griffiths wrote:

>> Dave
>>
>> i cannot seem to build fluxus on os X
>>
>> i get
>>
>> lX11 -lpthread -llo
>> ld: can't locate file for: -lglut
>> scons: *** [fluxus] Error 1
>> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>>

>> is there a workaround for OS X? I cannot seem to fink glut.
>>

> I'm not much help with the OSX build - Jamie might know more?

...hmm, maybe?  :-)

...pat, you don't need to use the makefile build, there should be an
xcode project in the cvs, and better yet it builds a native aqua
version, which doesn't require x11...but, it's probably a little
outta date, especially because I haven't updated it recently!  It's
nice to hear there's a new rc1, so I'll get on this today...

l8r,
jamie