[fluxus] Linking trouble, please

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sat Jul 16 20:21:06 PDT 2005

hi jan,

On Jul 16, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Jan Kremlacek wrote:

> I've compiled libfftw3f [--enable-floating] .. also I set up
> static libraries instead of dynamic

...yeh, so that's the problem:  I think you'd need to change the
calls to "fftw3f_destroy_plan", etc...libfftw3f is the way to go on
ppc's, because you get the altivec accelleration...sorry I haven't
had much time this weekend so far to do any computing (beyond
sneaking a peak at email)...

ciao,
jamie