[fluxus] little install help (libjack.so.0) v0.8

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Dec 8 02:16:33 PST 2005

> yeap, trying here to get the new fluxus version running, but as they
> say @piksel "no user, no cry"  )
> im running debian here so any hint on how to get over this in the
> right way is much appreciated,

well, as a new debian (ubuntu) user I might be able to be some assistance...

it looks like your dev and library installs are mismatched, I got this
error and had to add a /etc/ld.so.conf file containing these paths:

/usr/local/lib
/lib
/usr/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib

so it picks up the libraries installed by source builds over the centrally
installed stuff. not sure if this is totally the "right thing" though.